RITA membership will provide you with the resources you need to move your company forward. All membership categories receive these exclusive value-added benefits:
- Company listing in RITA’s online Member Directory (with link to your company website)
- Member-only access to RITA’s website
- Use of the RITA-designed membership credential for the appropriate member category
- Industry updates, alerts, and breaking news on regulatory, compliance, and other timely issues
- Invitations to RITA webinars
- Ability to participate in RITA committees – Compliance, Operations, Legislative Relations, etc.
- Discounted conference registration rate
- Discounted RITA Institute rates for furthering education and professional development
The Regular Member category is open to state or federally-chartered trust companies and banks that are primarily engaged in the administration of self-directed retirement accounts, and are regulated by state or federal banking authorities.
Regular Members may also include qualified third party administrators (TPAs) and entities shown on the IRS list of "Approved Nonbank Trustees and Custodians." Qualifying TPA members are those in good standing whose custodians have title and control of IRA cash and assets.
Regular Members Benefits:
- Have full voting rights.
- May attend any closed-member meeting sessions at conferences.
- Use “Regular Member” in any forward-facing marketing materials, websites, etc. that reference RITA membership.
- Receive access to industry guidelines.
- Receive consumer leads from RITA's "Find an IRA Custodian or Provider" form.
- Pay annual Membership Fees, in two equal installments, based on total self-directed retirement account assets held (see table in form below).
The Service Member category is open to a wide variety of individuals and companies that provide ancillary services or noninvestment products to the self-directed retirement or financial services industry.
Service Members Benefits:
- Pay annual Membership Fees of $2,000; billed in January.
- Eligible for sponsorship or educational speaking opportunities at RITA conferences.
- Use “Service Member” in any forward-facing marketing materials, websites, etc. that reference RITA membership.
- Invitation to sponsor and/or host RITA webinars on industry topics.
- Opportunity to sponsor and present services at RITA conferences and events.