RITA membership will provide you with the resources you need to move your company forward. All membership categories receive these exclusive value-added benefits:
- Company listing in RITA’s online Member Directory (with links to your company website and social media sites)
- Member-only access to RITA’s website
- Use of the RITA-designed membership credential for the appropriate member category
- Industry updates, alerts, and breaking news on regulatory, compliance, and other timely issues
- Access to industry best practices
- Invitations to RITA-sponsored webinars
- Ability to participate in RITA committees – Compliance, Operations, Legislative Relations, etc.
- Discounted conference registration rate
- Access to any member-only sessions at RITA conferences for Regular Members
- Discounted RITA Institute rates for furthering education and professional development
The Regular Member category is open to state or federally-chartered trust companies and banks that are primarily engaged in the administration of self-directed retirement accounts, and are regulated by state or federal banking authorities.
Regular Members may also include qualified third party administrators (TPAs) and entities shown on the IRS list of "Approved Nonbank Trustees and Custodians." Qualifying TPA members are those in good standing whose custodians have title and control of IRA cash and assets.
- Have full voting rights.
- Pay annual membership dues of $600; billed in January.
- May attend any closed-member meeting sessions at conferences.
- Should use “Regular Member” in any forward-facing marketing materials, websites, etc. that reference RITA membership.
- Pay annual assessment fees based on total assets held.
The Service Member category is open to a wide variety of individuals and companies that provide ancillary services or noninvestment products to the self-directed retirement or financial services industry. It also is open to those that have a general interest in expanding their knowledge of self-directed retirement accounts.
- Pay annual membership dues of $1,000; billed in January.
- Do not pay annual assessment fees.
- Do not have voting rights.
- Are eligible for sponsorship or educational speaking opportunities at RITA conferences.
- May not attend the closed-member sessions at conferences.
- Should use “Service Member” in any forward-facing marketing materials, websites, etc. that reference RITA membership.