RITA membership will provide you with the resources you need to move your company forward. All membership categories receive these exclusive value-added benefits:
- Company listing in RITA’s online Member Directory (with link to your company website)
- Member-only access to RITA’s website
- Use of the RITA-designed membership credential for the appropriate member category
- Industry updates, alerts, and breaking news on regulatory, compliance, and other timely issues
- Invitations to RITA webinars
- Ability to participate in RITA committees – Compliance, Operations, Legislative Relations, etc.
- Discounted conference registration rate
- Discounted RITA Institute rates for furthering education and professional development
The Regular Member category is open to state or federally-chartered trust companies and banks that are primarily engaged in the administration of self-directed retirement accounts, and are regulated by state or federal banking authorities.
Regular Members may also include qualified third party administrators (TPAs) and entities shown on the IRS list of "Approved Nonbank Trustees and Custodians." Qualifying TPA members are those in good standing whose custodians have title and control of IRA cash and assets.
- Have full voting rights.
- May attend any closed-member meeting sessions at conferences.
- Should use “Regular Member” in any forward-facing marketing materials, websites, etc. that reference RITA membership.
- Receive access to industry best practices.
- Pay annual Membership Fees, in two equal installments, based on total self-directed retirement account assets held (see table in form below).
The Service Member category is open to a wide variety of individuals and companies that provide ancillary services or noninvestment products to the self-directed retirement or financial services industry.
- Pay annual Membership Fees of $1,000; billed in January.
- Do not pay annual asset-based fees.
- Do not have voting rights.
- Are eligible for sponsorship or educational speaking opportunities at RITA conferences.
- May not attend the closed-member sessions at conferences.
- Should use “Service Member” in any forward-facing marketing materials, websites, etc. that reference RITA membership.